Fernando
it was about time I finished my exams Once finished my exams, I dont know if I have passed the exam yet. I am thinking about how improving my english during the summer. I have thought that it is a good idea writing a entry more often. I am used to readind and obtainind different resources and templates in websites such as my that english.com or www.engvid.com. I always find new words, advanced structures or phrasal verbs that I dont know. For example, I’ve discovered today, eight new expresions related to exams, I am going to try using some of them in my way. Althought I didn’t pull all-nighter, I had crammed a lot for my exams during last weeks. for this reason I wish I pass my exam with flying colours, although if I pass the exam by the skin of my teeth I will be happy too, because I have the ilusion of reaching the 5th course of English.

it was about time I finished my exams*

Now that I have finished my exams, I dont know if I have passed the exam yet. I am thinking about how  to improve my english during the summer. I think  that it is a good idea writing a entry more often.
I am used to reading and obtaining different resources and templates in websites such as my that english.com or www.engvid.com. I always find new words, advanced structures or phrasal verbs that I dont know. For example,  today I discovered eight new expressions related to exams, I am going to try using some of them in my way.
Althought I didn’t pull  an all-nighter, I crammed a lot for my exams over the last few weeks. for this reason I hope that  I pass my exam with flying colours, although if I pass the exam by the skin of my teeth I will be happy too, because I have the ilusion of reaching the 5th course of English.

** you can only use it's about time in the present about something that has not happened yet.

In the past you would say "it was about time that he did something" meaning he DID NOT do it yet.