赵珩宇
My Saturday Today I was asked to take care of my uncle who was diagnosed with multiple myeloma last summer due to my aunt have to visit her father's grave by the third anniversary of his death. I didn’t lie-in as usual.I got up early, after grooming I went to the market where vegetables are less expensive and more fresh. I bought some onions, tomatoes, eggs and pork there. we were chatting and watching TV program together after I feed him a tasty lunch. someone said that miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly for them. The family of mine will all together to make it happen.

My Saturday

Today, I was asked to take care of my uncle who was diagnosed with multiple myeloma last summer. My aunt who normally looks after him had to visit her father's grave because it was the third anniversary of his death.
I didn’t lie-in as usual. I got up early and after getting ready I went to the market where vegetables are less expensive and fresher. I bought some onions, tomatoes, eggs and pork.
We chatted and watched some TV programs together after I feed him a tasty lunch.
Someone once said that miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work hard for them. My family will all work together for a miracle to happen.