Lilly
Some News On Saturday two may two thousand fifteen, The Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to a baby girl, in St Mary’s Hospital. Kate and William’s daughter was born one week after her speculated due date of born. The first child of the royal couple, George, was born on July two thousand thirteen at the same hospital than his sister. They had left hospital in family ten hours only after giving birth. The little princess’s the fourth in line to the British throne. The royal princess named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, in honor of her grandmother and her great-grandmother. Prime Minister David Cameron won with his party the Britain’s general elections. The Conservative party won with a decisive and surprise victory. He and his wife Samantha later paid a visit to Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace, where he was expected to be reconfirmed as premier and asked to form a new government. Cameron promised to keep his pledge to hold a referendum on membership of the European Union by 2017. Cameron is Prime Minister of Britain since 10 May 2010.

Some News

On Saturday May 2nd 2015, The Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to a baby girl in St Mary’s Hospital.
Kate and William’s daughter was born one week after her speculated due date.
The first child of the royal couple, George, was born in July 2013 at the same hospital as his sister.
They left hospital as a family only ten hours after giving birth.
The little princess is fourth in line to the British throne.
The royal princess is named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, in honor of her grandmother and her great-grandmother.

Prime Minister David Cameron won with his party in Britain’s general elections. The Conservative party won with a decisive and surprise victory.
He and his wife Samantha later paid a visit to Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace, where he was expected to be reconfirmed as premier and asked to form a new government.
Cameron promised to keep his pledge to hold a referendum on membership of the European Union by 2017.
Cameron has been Prime Minister of Britain since 10 May 2010.

Hopefully these corrections help! Good job! C: