Annie
A Piece of Good News I Heard From TV Last week, I knew that one of my favorite actresses, Lily, got married. I was surprised after I got this news. Actually, I know that they were loved each other for about six years. When they are at high school, the boy express his admire to the girl. Then, they became couples. Now, they finally get married. I saw their wedding video on TV. It was held near to a gorgeous beach, with clean sky and blue sea. The bridegroom and bride held each other hands, while strolling on the beach; kissed each other, both with sweet smile. It was really a beautiful moment, and I’m happy for them. But at the same time, a thought pop into my heads: I also want to meet “the one”, meet my Mr.Right, in the near future. I want to enjoy the happiness time that we get together and finally get married, holding a cherish wedding like Lily.

A Piece of Good News I Heard From TV

Last week, I saw that one of my favorite actresses, Lily, got married. I was surprised when I heard this news. Actually, I know that they were loved each other for about six years. When were in high school, the boy express his admiration for the girl. Then, they became a couple. Now, they finally got married.

I saw their wedding video on TV. It was held near to a gorgeous beach, with clean sky and blue sea. The bridegroom and bride held each other's hands, while strolling on the beach; kissed each other, both with a sweet smile. It was really a beautiful moment, and I’m happy for them. But at the same time, a thought popped into my heads: I also want to meet “the one”, meet my Mr.Right, in the near future. I want to enjoy the happiness time when we get together and finally get married, holding a cherished wedding like Lily.

Hello am new here can u help me?