JingWang
a short news Could you please help me to find errors of grammar and expression? I translate this news by myself. Hewlett-Packard will sell 51 percent service business to Tsinghua Unigroup Tsinghua Unigroup pronounced to cooperate with Hewlett-Packard. According to the deal, Unisplendour Corporation Limited, a subsidiary of the Tsinghua Holdings Corporation Limited will use at least $2.5 billion to buy a 51 percent stake in a unit of Hewlett-Packard, and will become a controlling shareholder of a new formed firm called “New H3C”. Hewlett-Packard say the establishment of “New H3C”will help H.P.to extend Chinese market and help China to develop new technology. This transaction will finish at the end of 2015, with preconditions of the agreement of shareholders and approving of relevant government apartments.
2

A short news story

Could you please help me to find errors of grammar and expression? I translated this news by myself.

Hewlett-Packard will sell 51 percent service of their business to Tsinghua Unigroup.

Tsinghua Unigroup announced that they will cooperate with Hewlett-Packard. According to the deal, Unisplendour Corporation Limited, a subsidiary of the Tsinghua Holdings Corporation Limited, will use at least $2.5 billion to buy a 51 percent stake in a unit of Hewlett-Packard, and will become a controlling shareholder of a new formed firm called “New H3C." Hewlett-Packard says that the establishment of “New H3C” will help H.P. to expand the Chinese market and help China to develop new technology. This transaction will be completed by the end of 2015, with preconditions being the agreement of shareholders and approval of relevant government departments.

a short news

Could you please help me to find errors of grammar and expression?

Hewlett-Packard will sell 51 percent service business to Tsinghua Unigroup

Tsinghua Unigroup pronounced to cooperate with Hewlett-Packard. According to the deal, Unisplendour Corporation Limited, a subsidiary of the Tsinghua Holdings Corporation Limited will use at least $2.5 billion to buy a 51 percent stake in a unit of Hewlett-Packard, and will become a controlling shareholder of a new formed firm called “New H3C”. Hewlett-Packard say the establishment of “New H3C”will help H.P.to extend Chinese market and help China to develop new technology. This transaction will finish at the end of 2015, with preconditions of the agreement of shareholders and approving of relevant government apartments.