美语鹭宝宝
THE CROW AND THE HAWK THE CROW AND THE HAWK There once lived a crow and a hawk, they two went on the same road to find for food to eat. But one day they thought that they would split up and go and find things for themselves. One day they went out on their trip, but the crow went first. He found a river bank with a bunch of wild ducks, so he tied a rope around a tree and fishing net on the other end. When a duck came and cross this place. The crow would throw the net into the air and catch them up. Then he saw some yellow fish, which he thought could be good to eat. So he used the same things. When the fish swam under water, he would use the net which he had got to throw under the water and catch them up. Not long after, the crow then had a bag full of delicious treats. Then he thought that would be enough. The crow saw that the hawk had already gone to find food for him so he started eating. He then went out again, and he brought some golden fish to the market. He traded it for some fruits and vegetables. Then he went back and found out that the hawk didn’t find any, but luckily, the crow had got some lying right at their home. So the crow said they would mix them up. So they did. After that they had had a delicious meal with each other and talked with a big smile on the face. The crow thought that should be the right thing to do, so this story told us that we should help others when they were in trouble. And when you are in forth grade or fifth, you might be able to put hard problems into very little one. So this story is very useful. This should be a very good happy ending.