Pedram
Evaluation the Teachers to Improve the Quality of Education Evaluation the Teachers to Improve the Quality of Education The argument of how to best improve education systems have been going, since the practice of teaching began. This can be seen nowhere clear than student teacher interaction. Some people assert that evaluating of teachers should be done by student while others believe that not only this action does not help to increase the quality of education but also it is a disrespect to teachers. These arguments will be analyzed prior to coming to a reasoned conclusion. It is felt by many that students are the only individuals who are directly in correlation with teachers; therefore, only they can assess what teacher do. For example, a survey in a school reveals that the teacher who was chose by authorities as a merit teacher has been selected by students as a worse teacher. This experience clearly shows how reality which has been understood by students could be in opposite of others attitude. Thus, the argument is difficult to refuse. In another hand are some people, believing that students cannot evaluate the teachers and even they take it to account as a disrespect to teachers. For instance, if a student has been punished by teacher, it is possible that the student does not share the story with the family for many reasons such as shyness or threat as well as accuse the teacher of punishing because of some problem with the course. This example illustrates that we could not only relay on the students statements. It is easy to see why this argument has garnered a lot of support. After hashing out pros and cons of these two points of views, it is believed that both methods must be undertaken in parallel to find fair evaluation, assisting to improve the quality of education.
1

In On the an other hand are some people , who believe that students cannot evaluate the teachers, and they even (word order) take regard it to account as a disrespect being disrespectful (or “as an insult”) to teachers. For instance, if a student has been punished by a teacher, it is possible that the student does not share the story with the family for many reasons, such as shyness or threats, as well as accuse the teacher of punishing them ( you could say “him” but sometimes plural is used because it's gender neutral) because of some problem with the course. This example illustrates that we could not only relay on the students statements. It is easy to see why this argument has garnered a lot of support.

After hashing out the pros and cons of these two points of views, it is believed that both methods must be undertaken in parallel to find a fair evaluation , assisting to  that will improve the quality of education.

1

The Evaluation of the Teachers to Improve the Quality of Education

The argument of how to best improve educational systems has been going on since the practice of teaching began. This can be seen nowhere more clearly than student - teacher interaction. Some people assert that the evaluation of teachers should be done by their students, while others believe that not only does this action does not help to increase the quality of education, but that it also it is a disrespect (or “is disrespectful) to teachers. These arguments will be analyzed prior to coming to a reasoned conclusion.

It is felt by many that since students are the only individuals who are directly in correlation contact with teachers, therefore, only they can assess what teachers do. For example, a survey in a school reveals that the teacher who was chosen by authorities as a merit capable teacher has been selected by students as a the worst teacher. ( or “as one of the worst teachers) This experience clearly shows how reality, which as it has been understood by the students, could be in the opposite of others' attitudes. Thus, the argument is difficult to refuse refute.

(others is plural>attitude must be plural)
( I would say “could be the opposite of the of the opinion of the administration.”)
(chosen must be used because the sentence is passive with a known actor. You make the actor known by using “by”~ “tasovat” “was chosen by authorities” is passive “the authorities chose a capable teacher” is active)

Thank you for sharing your ideas, Loletta.
First , I like the topic and how you put the both sides of dealing with it . my opinion is we can't depend on the student's point of view and give him a large space to express his/her opinion with the teacher .Whatever the matter, the teacher gives some of his knowledge and experience to the students that if he is not giving all of them .And it's not easy so he deserves respect even if he isn't doing his job as well as the student expect . If that respect proke between the student and the teacher then i see no benefit from the learning process that will be taken . There must be a consultant who can hear whatever from the student and evaluate it then pass it to the teacher as an advice .