Daniel
Trying to come back Hi, a long time without writing something. I have been so busy with my job that I haven´t had time to be in italki and talk with teachers. Usually I work the whole day despite my schedule is just from 8:30 am to 18.30 pm and it`s because the company has a "culture" where if you leave the office at the right time, they think that you are not commited with the company or that you don´t have enough work to do, well anyway, I will try to give more time to this (learn english) and at least write every night in order to not forget what I have learned so far. greetings
1

Hi, it's been a long time without writing something. I have been so busy with my job that I haven´t had time to be on italki and talk with teachers. Usually I work the whole day even though my schedule is just from 8:30 am to 18.30 pm and it's because the company has a "culture" where if you leave the office at the right time, they think that you are not commited to the company or that you don´t have enough work to do, well anyway, I will try to dedicate more time to this (learning English) and at least write every night in order to not forget what I have learned so far. 

greetings

Oh, it's so weird! In my opinion, every Manager will prefer a staff has time-controlling skill rather than a staff always feel overload or stay late at the office. If you always finish your tasks with good result, they will have no reason to blame you about coming home in time at 18:30!