Raquel
(correction please) Crime is rising and the streets are getting more dangerous. I partly agree because I think that we are manipulated by television. Unfortunately, there are many crimes in our cities, but we know it because we see it on television. I think that channels of television show us the things that they want. Sometimes they don’t show us important things o they lie us. I also think, that the impact of the recent economic crisis has influenced in the rise of crimes. For example, people that don’t have money to pay their houses o to buy food, may start to commit crime such as robbery or mugging. Obviously, I think that the problem is the government and the law. It there weren’t corrupt politicians, I think the world would be peaceful and fewer crimes.

(correction please) Crime is rising and the streets are getting more dangerous.

I partly agree because I think that we are (being) manipulated by television. Unfortunately, there are many crimes in our cities, but we know about it because we see it on television. I think that the different channels of television show us the things that they want. Sometimes they don’t show us important things or they lie to us. I also think, that the impact of the recent economic crisis has influenced in  (contributed to) this works better the rise of crimes. For example, people that don’t have money to pay for their houses (?, do you mean rent?) or to buy food, may start to commit crimes such as robbery or mugging. Obviously, I think that the problem is with the government and the law. It If there weren’t corrupt politicians, I think the world would be (more) peaceful and with fewer crimes.