Raquel
(Correction please) In our lifetime, newspaper will become a thing of the past Yes, I completely agree with this. The internet has been more and more popular for recent years, providing people with a huge source of information. As a result of this, print media such as newspapers have experienced a dramatic decline in the number of readers. Some people, however, still believe that they can exist for long time; others disagree, arguing that newspapers have lost their competitive advantage to sustain their prolonged existence. Personally, I am inclined to agree with the latter view. First of all, to obtain information, using the internet is quicker and more convenient than reading newspapers. Another point is that, from the economic aspect, buying newspapers appears to be a waste of money when the internet becomes available for everyone. Last, when taking environment into consideration, people must conceive that the more newspapers are published, the more trees are cut down. This is simply the contributor to the deforestation which is happening all over the world today. In conclusion, we know about the increasing innovations in media technology and in our modern life.
1

(Correction please) In our lifetime, newspaper will become a thing of the past

Yes, I completely agree with this. The internet has been become more and more popular for in recent years, providing people with a huge source of information. As a result of this, print media, such as newspapers, have experienced a dramatic decline in the number of readers. Some people, however, still believe that they can exist for a long time; others disagree, arguing that newspapers have lost their competitive advantage to sustain their prolonged existence. Personally, I am inclined to agree with the latter view. First of all, to obtain information, using the internet is quicker and more convenient than reading newspapers. Another point is that, from the an economic aspect, buying newspapers appears to be a waste of money when the internet becomes available for everyone. Last, when taking the environment into consideration, people must conceive that the more newspapers are published, the more trees are cut down. This is simply the contributor contributes to the deforestation, which is happening all over the world today. In conclusion, we know about the increasing innovations in media technology and in our modern life.