Angela
Article How should a good and capable teacher be in American students' opinion? A website collects and updates judgments that college students give about their teachers. The amount of these marks is one of the most important factors in order to orientate future students' choices and employ new teachers in case there is a vacancy. The educator Lorenzo Milani said: don't ask me what you need to do to teach well, but how you need to be. American students seem to agree. They do look at the teacher's knowledge of the subject and his organisation skills, but for them it's worth more the passion , the sense of humor, personal availability and umanity. In the United States of America these characteristics appear the foundamental traits of the professor who is able to catch the eye of his students.
1

Article

How should a good and capable teacher be in American students' opinion? (forse sarebbe più idiomatico dire: "What do American students look for in a teacher?")
A website collects and updates judgments that college students give about their teachers.
The amount of these marks is one of the most important factors in order to orientate future students' choices and employ new teachers in case there is a vacancy.
The educator Lorenzo Milani said, "don't ask me what you need to do to teach well, but how you need to be." American students seem to agree. They do look at the teacher's knowledge of the subject and his organisation skills, but for them, it's worth more the his passion , the sense of humor, personal availability and humanity (ma di solito non si usa questa parola cosi; forse invece si considererebbe usare "personality") are worth more.
In the United States of America these characteristics appear the foundamental traits of the professor who is able to catch the eye of his students.

This article is well writting.  Good job!