Elena
Introducing myself Hello! My name is Elena. I'm nineteen years old, althought people usually think I am younger. I'm from a city of Seville, which is called the city of the eleven towers. I am a student of nursery in Seville. I am a short and thin girl. I have a long, straight and brown hair. My eyes are small and brown. I usually wear casual clothes, jeans and t-shirts. I live with my mother, my father, my sister and my dog. It is called Lucky. It's adorable!! In my free time, I love listening to the music, reading books, painting, playing the guitar and going out with my friends!! If I could, I would travell around the world. I love learning new languages and make new friends.

Introducing myself

Hello! My name is Elena. I'm nineteen years old, althought people usually think I am younger. I'm from a city of Seville, which is called the city of the eleven towers. I am a student of nursery in Seville. I am a short and thin girl. I have a long, straight and brown hair. My eyes are small and brown. I usually wear casual clothes, jeans and t-shirts. I live with my mother, my father, my sister and my dog. It is called Lucky. It's adorable!! In my free time, I love listening to the music, reading books, painting, playing the guitar and going out with my friends!! If I could, I would travell around the world. I love learning new languages and making new friends.

I am a student of nursery in Seville.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here. You could mean 'nursing'  or 'nursery'.

Si estás estudiando para ser enfermera (nurse) entonces puedes decir 'I am studying nursing.' En mi opinión esto es lo que quisiste decir, pero pudiera ser equivocado. 

Nursery = guardería. El significado es un poco diferente de 'nursing'. 'A nursery' es un lugar en el que la gente cuida a los niños.

Un saludo.

Introducing myself

Hello! My name is Elena. I'm nineteen years old, althought people usually think I am younger. I'm from a city of called Seville, which is called the city of the eleven towers. I am a student of nursery nursing in Seville. I am a short and thin girl. I have a long, straight* and brown hair. My eyes are small and brown. I usually wear casual clothes, jeans* and t-shirts. I live with my mother, my father, my sister* and my dog. It is called Lucky. It's adorable!! In my free time, I love listening to the music, reading books, painting, playing the guitar* and going out with my friends!! If I could, I would travell around the world. I love learning new languages and make making new friends.

*here, some people put a comma, although some don't. This is called the Oxford comma, which you can look up for yourself. Most people in the United States put a comma there, while every other country (Canada, UK, Australia, etc.) most people don't.

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)
Okay guys dont get me wrong I am not aware of what that phrasal verb stand for. somehow it gets writted in my comment xD actually i was going to write beaut but i finnished using gorgeous what you have clearly understood Elena forgive me but I had to highlight how beautiful you are. so you are so beautiful that i Would give you the honor to give birth my offspring. XD
In the UK 'I want to knock you up' means something quite offensive. That is was I meant, although the 'gorgeous' comment was also by no means appropriate.