A little cat's miracle I adopted a cat a while ago. I named him Ra, like the egypcian god of sun. He never, ever, like us. My brothers and I tried to be gentle with him and everything but he rejected our love or something like that. He just wanted our food. Until today! It was cold outside, so he went to my brother's room. My brother was layed in the bed and the cat went with him! I couldn't believe it, Ra even purr. After a year and half he accepts us (even when it's just for interest ;_; )
1

A little cat's miracle

I adopted a cat a while ago. I named him Ra, like the Egyptian god of the sun (alternate: Egyptian sun god). He never, ever, liked us. My brothers and I tried to be gentle with him and everything, but he rejected our love (or something like that). He just wanted our food. Until today! (Talking, this could be correct.  But writing, you would need to change this.  Examples: "He just wanted our food, but that changed today!" "He just wanted our food until today."  "Until today, he just wanted our food."). It was cold outside, so he went to my brother's room. My brother was laying in the bed and the cat went with him! I couldn't believe it, Ra even purred. After a year and half, he accepts us (even when it's just for interest ;_; )