Soohyeon
Essay practice for 23th May Today's topic: Students can benefit more from student organizations or club activities than from academic studies. Agree or disagree? Some people may argue that most important thing for student is the good result at their academic studies. However, I have a different idea. I think that students should think their club activities and student organizations primarily than academic studies. the reasons why follow; First of all, club activities for student can help student's mentality and body health. Many students in Canada take their club activities-sports club, sociality, and so on. there are many club activities in secondary schools. For example,there is a student from Korea. As you know, Students in Korea tend to primary academic studies than other things-club activities, student organization, etc. The student has pressured from academic result, however, can't release whose stress. After all, the student got good grades, but, harmed whose mental and physical health at the same time. So, he is healed from the hospital the disease from his stresses. Second, students learn various things from the club activity. In school, students should be taught social and emotional communication skills; considerate each other. However, students don't learn the skills where a environment academic grades are more important than club activities and student organization. It is no wonder that students are learned many useful skills-not academic-in school. For example, I can assumed a student who plays hockey in school sports club. As hockey player in school hockey club, the student can be taught various skills that might not be learned in classes such as teamwork, and sportsmanship.

Essay practice for May 23rd

Today's topic: Students can benefit more from student organizations or club activities than from academic studies. Agree or disagree?

Some people may argue that most important things for students is a good result at their academic studies. However, I have a different idea. I think that students should think about their club activities and student organizations primarily than academic studies. the reasons why follow;

First of all, club activities for students can help student's mentality and body health. Many students in Canada take their club activities sports club, sociality, and so on. there are many club activities in secondary schools. For example, there is a student from Korea. As you know, Students in Korea tend to primary do academic studies than other things, club activities, student organization, etc. The student has pressured from the academic result, however, can't release stress. After all, the student got good grades, but, harmed himself mental and physical health at the same time. So, he was healed from the hospital because of his stress.

Second, students learn various things from club activities. In school, students should be taught social and emotional communications skills; considerate each other. However, students don't learn the skills where an environment academic grades are more important than club activities and student organizations. It is no wonder that students were learned many useful skills not academic in school. For example, I can assumed  students who played hockey in school sports club. The student can be taught various skills that might not be learned in classes such as teamwork and sportsmanship.