John
Questions and answers about childhood (1) why do some adults miss their childhoods? Well, some of them, who are struggling in a metropolis, may have come from the countryside, where they used to have wonderful memories of their early life, being close the the nature and doing things like going fishing in nearby creeks in summer and skiing in winter. I think this must be a major reason why they wish they could return to their childhoods. I can give you an example for my personal experience. I was born and grew up in a quiet small village on a river. Going swimming in that river along with a group of friends is my best memory. why do children feel happy easily? Well, for one thing, this could be due to their lack of common sense. For example, they might not know what air pollution is and how it can affect their health. So they would be pleased as long as they had a chance to go out their parents, no matter whether or not the atmosphere they are breathing has been polluted. Let's say that like their parents they knew the polluted air has a bad influence, I think they wouldn't be happy at it. Besides that, their desires can be easily satisfied in most cases. Sometimes it could be a toy car or being together with their parents when are about to sleep at night.

Questions and answers about childhood (1)

Why do some adults miss their childhoods?

Well, some of them, who are struggling in a metropolis with life in a city, may have come from the countryside, where they used to have wonderful memories of their early life,. They may have been being close to the the nature and doing things like such as going fishing in nearby creeks in summer and skiing in winter.

<em>(Notes: a) Metroplis is a rarely used word and would sound strange in this type of written article, b) The original sentence is too long. Better to split it into two sentences to flow better, c) 'like' is not wrong but using "such as" will help the writing style.)</em>

I think this must be a major reason why they wish they could return to their childhoods. I can give you an example for of my personal experience. I was born and grew up in a quiet small village on a river. Going swimming in that river along with a group of friends is my best memory.

Why do children feel happy easily?

Well, for one thing, this could be due to their lack of common sense awareness of their surroundings. For example, they might not know what air pollution is and how it can affect their health. So they would be pleased as long as they had a chance to go out their parents, no matter whether or not the atmosphere they are breathing has been is polluted. Let's say that like their parents they knew the polluted air has a bad influence, I think they wouldn't be happy at with it. Besides that, most of the time, their desires can be easily satisfied in most cases. Sometimes, it could be a toy car or being together with their parents when are about to sleep at night.

<em>(Notes: d) common sense is the ability to work things out by simple logic thinking. Children are more likely to lack knowledge but many have more common sense than adults!)</em>

why do some adults miss their childhoods?
Well, some of them, who are struggling in a metropolis, may have come from the countryside, where they used to have wonderful memories of their early life, being close the the to nature, and doing things like going fishing in nearby creeks in summer and skiing in winter. I think this must be a major reason why they wish they could return to their childhoods. I can give you an example for from my personal experience. I was born and grew up in a quiet small village on a river. Going swimming in that river along with a group of friends is my best memory.

why do children feel happy easily?
Well, for one thing, this could be due to their lack of common sense (this isn't common sense; it's knowledge about the world, or understanding of the world). For example, they might not know what air pollution is and how it can affect their health. So they would be pleased as long as they had a chance to go out with their parents, no matter whether or not the atmosphere they are breathing has been polluted. Let's say that, like their parents, they knew that the polluted air has a bad influence. In this case, I think they wouldn't be happy at about it at all. Besides that, their desires can be easily satisfied in most cases. Sometimes it could be a toy car or being together with their parents when are about going to sleep at night.