Geovanna
The Collector of Stars This is a story: One day, I am walking along the beach when I noticed a man crouched at every moment, picking something from the sand and throwing it into the sea. It's doing the same thing onetime and over again. As soon as I was closer I realized that the man was upping were sea stars that the waves deposited in the sand and one by one he throw back to the sea. Intrigued, I questioned what I was doing, to which he answered: I'm throwing these sea stars back into the sea. You see, the tide is low and these stars have remained on the coast, if not throw them into the sea will die here from lack of oxygen. I understand, I said, but there must be thousands of sea starts on the beach, you can't throw at all. There are too many. And perhaps you don't realize that this probably happens in hundreds of beaches along the coast. Aren't you doing something that makes no sense? The man smiled, bowed and took a sea start and while throw back into the sea he replied: For this one, it had sense! Maybe it can be a cliche but everyone can make the difference.

The Collector of Stars

This is a story: One day, I am was walking along the beach, when I noticed a man crouchinged at every for a moment, picking something up from the sand, and throwing it into the sea. It's He was doing the same thing onetime and time over again.

As soon as I was closer, I realized that what the man was upping picking up were sea stars that the waves had deposited in the sand, and one by one he throw them back into the sea.

Intrigued, I asked [questioned] him what I he was doing, to which he answered:
"I'm throwing these sea stars back into the sea. You see, the tide is low and these stars have remained on the coast, if you do not throw them into the sea they will die here from lack of oxygen." 

"I understand", I said, "but there must be thousands of sea starts on the beach, you can't throw at them all. There are too many. And perhaps you don't realize that this probably happens in hundreds of beaches along the coast. Aren't you doing something that makes no sense?" 

The man smiled, bowed and took a sea start and, while throwing it back into the sea, he replied:

"For this one, it had sense!"

Maybe it can be is a cliché, but everyone can make the a difference.

The Collector of Stars

This is a story: One day, I was walking along the beach when I noticed a man crouched at every moment, picking something from the sand and throwing it into the sea. It's doing the same thing over and over again.

As soon as I was closer I realized that where the man was upping were sea stars that the waves deposited in the sand and one by one he threw back to the sea.

Intrigued, I questioned what he was doing, to which he answered:
I'm throwing these sea stars back into the sea. You see, the tide is low and these stars have remained on the coast, if I don't throw them into the sea they will die here from lack of oxygen.

I understand, I said, but there must be thousands of sea starts on the beach, you can't throw them all. There are too many. And perhaps you don't realize that this probably happens in hundreds of beaches along the coast. Aren't you doing something that makes no sense?

The man smiled, bowed and took a sea star and while throwing it back into the sea he replied:

For this one, it makes sense!

Maybe it can be a cliche but just one/anyone can make a difference.