Spring
Chinese new year gone I dont know how many foreinger know about Chinese new year myself,as a Chinese,knew little even like many things we dont know its original or why we do that all we do is the same old,repeat things and these day made me forgot many of my friends say hi to you here.
Feb 8, 2011 1:35 PM

Chinese new year gone

I dont know how many foreinger know about Chinese new year
myself,as a Chinese,knew little even
like many things we dont know its original or why we do that
all we do is the same old,repeat things
and these day made me forgot many of my friends
say hi to you here.

I don't know how many foreigners know about the Chinese New Year. 

I myself don't even know a lot about it/know little about it, even though I'm Chinese.

Like many things, we don't know its origin/where it came from, or why we tend to do what we do/or why we celebrate it. 

All we do is repeating the same old things.

And these days I have forgotten about many of my friends. 

I say hi to all of you from here.

Can you help me learn Chinese?
The calendar, Almanac, and media talk about Chinese new year every year. In America, we know the animal of the year. We know some traditions. I always study the celebrations. We can find similar traditions in other nations. Do you know Philippins has some of the same things? You say "same old, repeat things" Every holiday is like this. Christmas becomes old and repeat too. Maybe that's why some Americans go to Chinese restaraunts on Christmas? It's different.
new year mean family reunion ... its was made because to re unite the family.. every country thame or moral is same... so have fun..
February 11, 2011