Vincent_Xu
A translation of a speech2 Obama had cost twice as much as Romney did for presidential campaign in 2012. And all his activities were supported by data-analysis system, which is very accurate. For example, his data-analysis team predicted the final vote rate at 57.68% compared with the actual vote rate of 57.16% by pattern analysis, to which we had also made our efforts. Obama’s story is a very hot issue of Big Data marketing. What is more important is that as the extremely rapid growth of smart phone and social media all of us can be awareness of the heat of data marketing. What we need to think is why the Big Data comes so fast, what is the nature behind it, why it is valuable. Big Data is just a surface appearance, behind which is the true thing that show us the complication and the personality of the customers. People always concern the non-structure data, such as the audios, videos and comments from customers.
1

A translation of a speech2

Obama had cost twice as much as Romney did for the presidential campaign in 2012. And All his activities were supported by a very accurate  data-analysis system, which is very accurate. For example, his data-analysis team predicted the final vote figure/count rate at 57.68% compared to with the actual figure vote rate of 57.16% by pattern analysis, which we had also used. to which we had also made our efforts.

Obama’s story is a very hot issue of in Big Data marketing. What is more important is that as the extremely rapid growth of smart phones and social media has made us aware all of us can be awareness of the heat ?? of data marketing. What we need to ponder think is why the Big Data comes so fast, what is the nature behind it, why it is valuable? Big Data is just a surface appearance, behind which is lies the true thing truth that shows us the diversity/complexity complication and the personality of the customers. People are always concerned about the non-structure data, such as the audios, videos and comments from customers.