Lidia
Bad Mothers Are Yet a Legion The club of Bad mothers was created a year ago. It is a virtual community which was born with 2000 partners and whose aim was to reclaim with irony and humour their role as a imperfect mothers and women. Now the club has 18.000 partners which laugh of theirselves, break steroptypes inside a society which demand being perfect. It is, as her creator Laura Baena explains, an emotional community that behind the humour hide a safety net. with the success of their initiative they want to achieeve to defend a new role of mother, one more realistic. "One day, my daugther had about three or four months old and I went for a walk with her buggy, in my bag there were nappis, cologne, diaper bag,.. Half way to my mother's home I came across with a friend... The baby is with your mother, isn't it?. NO... In that moment I realised the child was not in the buggy... I had never ran so quickly" ... This is a real story of one of these mothers

Bad Mothers Are Yet a Legion

The club of Bad Mothers was created a year ago. It is a virtual community which was started born with 2000 partners members and whose aim was to reclaim, with irony and humour, their role as a imperfect mothers and women. Now the club has 18.000 partners  members who which laugh at themselves  of theirselves, for breaking the steroptypes of inside a society which demand being perfect. It is, as her its creator Laura Baena explains, an emotional community that uses behind the humour hide as a safety net. With the success of their initiative they want to achieeve to defend a new role of mother, one a more realistic one.
"One day, my daugther had about of three or four months old and I went for a walk with her buggy, in my bag there were nappies, cologne, a diaper bag and so on.  ,.. Half way to my mother's house home I came across with a friend... "The baby is with your mother, isn't she it?" she asked. No! In At that moment I realised my baby the child was not in the buggy... I had  have never run so quickly." ... This is a real story of one of these mothers.