gigi
citation If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language,that goes to his heart. what do you think about this Nelson Mandela's citation ? In my opinion, I agree with him, even if our heart can feel a lot of emotions when someone speak in an other language than our native's language. But if we're bilingual, the heart can be affected a lot. Maybe it depends on the level of language...

citation

If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.

What do you think about this Nelson Mandela's citation ?

In my opinion, I agree with him. Even if our heart can feel a lot of emotions when someone speaks in a language other than our native language.
But if we're bilingual, the heart can be affected a lot. Maybe it depends on the level of language...

You're welcome.
thank you for your corrections :-)

citation

If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language,that goes to his heart.

what do you think about this Nelson Mandela's citation ?

In my opinion, I agree with him, even if our heart can feel a lot of emotions when someone speaks in an other language than our native's language.