李灵 Li Ling
我的一个韩国小学生 One of my Korean small student 最近我有了一个韩国小学生,小小的眼睛,单眼皮,很有韩国范儿。他在北京国际学校读书,会讲基本的日常汉语,认识课本中的汉字,但是很多都不会写。 I have a small Korean student recently, whose eyes are small, with single edged eyelid and full of korean style. He is in the Beijing international school. He can speak basic daily Chinese, know most of the characters in the textbook, however, he can't write correctly. 这个月初他有考试,所以他的汉语课以他的课本为基础。开始的时候他很安静,含害羞。我用联想的方法帮他记汉字,效果还不错。今天是第二堂课了,他比之前活跃了一点,开始问我问题。我觉得这是个很好的开始,可是我的同事们对我说要当心小孩子熟悉之后会很调皮,不能太温柔。可是我觉得他很乖,真的不忍心严厉呢。哈哈,我想我可能是母性泛滥,可以要baby了。 At the beginning of June he will have exams, so the Chinese class based on his book. He was quiet and shy at first. I help to memorize the characters by imagination, and it really worked. Today is the second day, and he became more active than before and asked me questions. I think it is good beginning, but my colleagues reminded me that children will be very naughty after being familiar with me, so I can never be too gentle to them. But I think he is cute, and I can't be too strict to him. haha. Maybe the mother nature works a lot , and I can want a baby. 课堂上我们做了连字组词的练习。其中动词有打、邀请,名词有的和你。我想让他组成打的,邀请你。可是小家伙直接给我来了个打你。。。。。哈哈。我问他为什么是打我,我对你不好么。没想到这小家伙竟然特别开心的笑了起来╮(╯_╰)╭。 We had match exercise today. The verbs 打and 邀请and nauns 的and你 are included. The answer should be 打的,邀请你. But the small fellow gave me the answer 打你......haha! I asked him why do you want to hit me? Did not I treat you well? Unexpected, the small boy began to laugh happily. 我似乎看到了未来调皮捣蛋的小在云。但是我还是很喜欢他! I seems to see a naughty and mischievous little zai-yun. But I still like him!

One of my young Korean small students ... <em>(order of adjectives)</em>

I have had a small little/young Korean student recently , whose his eyes are small, with single edged typical unfolded Korean eyelids <em>(interesting that you notice and comment on the absence of the epicanthic fold!)</em> and Korean traits/character(?) style. He is a student/enrolled in the Beijing International school. He can speak basic daily everyday Chinese, and knows/recognises most of the characters in the textbook, however, but he can't write correctly.

At the beginning of June he will have exams, so the Chinese class exams based on his textbook. He was quiet and shy at first. I help him to memorize the characters by using his imagination, and it really works. Today is the his second day, and he became/has become more active/less shy than before, and asked/started asking me questions. I think it is a good beginning, but my colleagues reminded me that children will be very naughty after being becoming familiar with me, so I can should never be too gentle/informal to with them - but I think he is cute, and I can't be too strict towards/with him. haha. Maybe the mother nature works a lot , and I can it seems perhaps that I want a baby.

We had matching/sentence building exercise today, using the verbs 打and 邀请, and words nouns 的 and 你 are were also included. The answer should be 打的,邀请你. But the small little fellow gave me the answer 打你......haha! I asked him 'why do you want to hit me? Do Did I not I treat you well?'. <em>(question sentence word order)</em> Unexpectedly, the small boy began to laugh happily.
我似乎看到了未来调皮捣蛋的小在云。但是我还是很喜欢他!
It seems to see he is a naughty and mischievous little zai-yun, but I still like him!

June 3, 2015
There is a prescribed order when there are multiple adjectives. While it is not 'died in the wool' , it is still glaringly obvious when breached. In this case it is 'small' and 'Korean' First I would change 'small' to 'young', and second 'Korean' should follow, not precede - '...young Korean student'. 'Small' tends to be pejorative, too, so perhaps it is to be avoided. http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/english-grammar/adjectives/order-adjectives
June 2, 2015

我的一个韩国小学生 One of my Korean small student

最近我有了一个韩国小学生,小小的眼睛,单眼皮,很有韩国范儿。他在北京国际学校读书,会讲基本的日常汉语,认识课本中的汉字,但是很多都不会写。
I have a small Korean student recently, whose eyes are small, with single edged eyelid and full of korean style. He is in the Beijing international school. He can speak basic daily Chinese, know most of the characters in the textbook, however, he can't write correctly.

Recently, I have a little Korean student.  The eyes are small and single eye-lidded, very typical Korean. He is studying at the Beijing International School. He knows his basic daily Chinese, can recognize most of the words in the textbook but does not know how to write.

这个月初他有考试,所以他的汉语课以他的课本为基础。开始的时候他很安静,含害羞。我用联想的方法帮他记汉字,效果还不错。今天是第二堂课了,他比之前活跃了一点,开始问我问题。我觉得这是个很好的开始,可是我的同事们对我说要当心小孩子熟悉之后会很调皮,不能太温柔。可是我觉得他很乖,真的不忍心严厉呢。哈哈,我想我可能是母性泛滥,可以要baby了。

The beginning of this month he has exams that are based on his textbooks.  At first he is very quiet and a bit shy. I helped him to remember the characters by word association and the result was not bad at all.  Today is his second lesson and he was more livelier than before - he started to ask questions.  It is an excellent start.  However, my colleagues advised me that familiarity breeds contempt and I should not be easy on him. I felt that he is very obedient and I could not bear to be stern.  Haha!  Must be due to my overflowing maternal instinct. Makes me want /a baby/to be a mother/!

At the beginning of June he will have exams, so the Chinese class based on his book. He was quiet and shy at first. I help to memorize the characters by imagination, and it really worked. Today is the second day, and he became more active than before and asked me questions. I think it is good beginning, but my colleagues reminded me that children will be very naughty after being familiar with me, so I can never be too gentle to them. But I think he is cute, and I can't be too strict to him. haha. Maybe the mother nature works a lot , and I can want a baby.
课堂上我们做了连字组词的练习。其中动词有打、邀请,名词有的和你。我想让他组成打的,邀请你。可是小家伙直接给我来了个打你。。。。。哈哈。我问他为什么是打我,我对你不好么。没想到这小家伙竟然特别开心的笑了起来╮(╯_╰)╭。
We had match exercise today. The verbs 打and 邀请and nouns 的and你 are included. The answer should be 打的,邀请你. But the small fellow gave me the answer 打你......haha! I asked him why do you want to hit me? Did not I treat you well? Unexpected, the small boy began to laugh happily.

We did a word combination exercise in class in which the verbs used are "hit" and "invite" with the nouns of "some" and the pronoun of "you". Without hesitation, he replied with a "hit you"... I was amused.  I asked why would he want to hit me.  Don't I treat you not well?  Out of my expectation, this little tyke smiled most heartily.
我似乎看到了未来调皮捣蛋的小在云。但是我还是很喜欢他!
I seems to see a naughty and mischievous little zai-yun. But I still like him!

Seems like I am seeing a future imp.  No matter what, I still adore him!

"小在云" is this his name or some Mainland Chinese slang?  Thanks for your future explanation.