Nadia
How To Wake Up Early In the Morning? Since I have a lot of free time because of my studying at the university is over now, I feel really happy becuase I always have a lot to do. Now I have time for everything I like: making Russian lessons through Skype (it's my profession and my hobby), almost everyday yoga practicing, studying languages, reading my favorite books for work and pleasure... and for writing my diploma thesis, it's the most important thing I should do (looking at the list above, you can understand that all is better than writing this diploma thesis))). So, the best thing to me is to have an opportunity to plan my day by myself, and usually I do it successfully... BUT! There is one big problem: I just CAN'T wake up early. Actually, it's really hard for me to wake up earlier then at 10:30 - 11 am even if I fell asleep at 10 or 11 pm. I wake up and remember that I have a to-do list, I know that I can make smoothie or coffee or something else (but tasty))) for a breakfast, but I just turn off an alarm clock and fall asleep again. I don't do that only if I have a meeting or a lesson early in the morning, but in other cases I usually wake up late in a very bad mood and feel sleepy all the day, and it's harder to do all my thing with pleasure... I know that it's a kind of a philosophical question))), but what if you know a secret ? :)) What is your way to wake up early and not to hate the world at the same time ?))) Thank you for the reading and your attention!
1

How To Wake Up Early In the Morning?

Since I have a lot of free time because of I have finished studying at university now, I feel really happy becuase I always have a lot to do.

Now I have time for everything I like: having Russian lessons through Skype (it's my profession and my hobby), almost everyday I practice yoga , study languages, I read my favorite books for work and for pleasure... and to write my diploma thesis, it's the most important thing I should do (looking at the list above, you can understand that anything is better than writing this diploma thesis))).

So, the best thing for me is to have an opportunity to plan my day by myself, and usually I do it successfully... BUT! There is one big problem: I just CAN'T wake up early. Actually, it's really hard for me to wake up earlier than at 10:30 - 11 am even if I fall asleep at 10 or 11 pm.

I wake up and remember that I have a to-do list, I know that I can make smoothie or coffee or something else (but tasty))) for breakfast, but I just turn off the alarm and fall asleep again. I don't do that only if I have a meeting or a lesson early in the morning, but in other cases I usually wake up late in a very bad mood and feel sleepy all day, and it's harder to get everything done with pleasure...

I know that it's a kind of a philosophical question))), but what if you know a secret ? :)) What is your way to wake up early and not to hate the world at the same time ?)))

Thank you for the reading and your attention!