VinceYang
How to improve my English vocabulary? Hi everyone, I'm Taiwanese, my english vocabulary library is very less.... When I chat with oversea friend or speak in class, I want to speak, but I don't know the vocabulary how to speak. Who can teach me how to remember more vocabulary and speak smoothly?
1

How to improve my English vocabulary?

Hi everyone,
I'm Taiwanese, my English vocabulary library is very less little ...
When I chat with friends from overseas friend or when  I speak in class, I want to speak, but I don't know  what the vocabulary to use how to speak.
Who can teach me how to remember more vocabulary and speak smoothly?

Youtube my friend.. Youtube!! :)) 1st step to get better at communication = HEARING. Youtube is your start. Watch videos with subtitles. Later on, turn off subtitles and hear them. 2nd step = take note/record "ACTION" words or "VERBS" Whatever you can't say, write down. and translate later. trust me. :)) don't ask why. just do it. you'll feel it. :) 3rd Step = start "SPEAKING". Whatever you don't know HOW to say, refer back your note. and USE it.
Hi Travis, thanks for your suggestion.
Rote learning might help. As boring as it is, it helps you to get a nice base of vocab which you can later expand on. Once you have a nice base to expand on, you could try watching shows to get a grasp of how the words flow together and then find a friend to practice on. But that said, don't be afraid of making mistakes. Speak out in class, and take note when your teachers/classmates point out your errors and work towards correcting them.