Raquel
(correcion please) The cost of air travel should increase to to prevent climate cha I completely disagree with this statement. There are countries which live off tourism and if the price of airline tickets will increase, people wouldn’t travel. It would be worse for these countries, in time, would be in crisis. To prevent climate change we must be carried out other measures. There are simple things we can do to help. For example, we can change from light bulbs to saving bulbs, turning off the tv and any electronic device, plant trees… measures that are simple to do and can help a lot if we all do.
2

(correcion please) The cost of air travel should increase to to prevent climate change

I completely disagree with this statement! There are countries which live purely off tourism and if the price of airline tickets are going to increase, people won't want to travel there. It would make things worse for these countries and in time this could become a crisis. To prevent climate change we must carry out new measures. There are simple things we can do to help. For example, we can change from using light bulbs to energy saving bulbs, turning off the tv and any electronic device's and plant trees. These are measures that are simple to do and can benefit everyone if we all do them.

1

(correcion please) The cost of air travel should increase to to prevent climate cha

I completely disagree with this statement. There are countries which live off tourism and if the price of airline tickets will increases, people wouldn’t travel. It would be worse for these countries, In time, these countries would be in crisis. To prevent climate change, we must take other measures. There are simple things we can do to help. For example, we can change from light bulbs to energy saving saving light bulbs, turning off the tv and other electronic devices, plant trees… These measures that are simple to do and can help a lot if we all do them.