Guglielmo
Conditionals You can think that is always true that when you spend few money, you are sure to get a good deal. Actually it’s not always true, in fact we can say that it’s very probable that if you buy something very expensive, you will get something good. Of course, if tomorrow the opposite were true - and it’s very improbable- nobody would spend a lot of money. By the way if I had thought that before - it’s too late now- I would have done less mistakes in my business.

Conditionals

You can might think that is always true that when if you spend few only a small amount of money, you are sure to get a good deal. Actually it’s not always true, in fact we can say that it’s very probable that if you buy something very expensive, you will get something good. Of course, if tomorrow the opposite were true - and it’s very improbable- nobody would spend a lot of money. By the way if I had thought that before - it’s too late now- I would have done less made fewer mistakes in my business.

Conditionals

You can think that is always true that when you spend few little money, you are sure to get a good deal. Actually it’s not always true. In fact we can say that it’s very probable that if you buy something very expensive, you will get something good. Of course, if tomorrow the opposite were true - and it’s very improbable- nobody would spend a lot of money. By the way if I had thought that before - it’s too late now- I would have done less made fewer mistakes in my business.