Tommaso
Italy Dear friend i would like to write you something about Italy. I love italy, i think that is one of the most beautiful place in the world. You know, the sea, the beaches and the sun. But also the food, it's very good and i like it so much. I'm so proud of my country, even if it should change mentality a bit (for example, gay marriage). Hope you like it and it's correct!

Italy

Dear friend, i I would like to write tell you something about Italy.
I love italy Italy, i I think that is one of the most beautiful place places in the world. You know the sea, the beaches and the sun. But, also the food, it's very good and i I like it so very much.
I'm so proud of my country, even if it should changes mentality politically a bit (for example, gay marriage).

Hope you like it this and it's correct!

Not a bad job Tommaso! I just noticed a few minor grammar mistakes is all, please let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help you improve and practice your English if you would like, just let me know my friend!

Italy

Dear friend, i I would like to write to you something about Italy.
I love italy Italy, i I think that it is one of the most beautiful place places in the world. You know, the sea, the beaches and the sun. But also the food, it's very good and i I like it so much.
I'm so proud of my country, even if it should change its mentality a bit (for example, gay marriage).

Hope you like it and it's correct!