Jonathan
Community Tutor
Italki teacher text presentation (speaking) Hi everyone, My name is Jonathan and I’m a polyglot enthusiast, I decided to share with you my last hack and tricks to speak french very fast. Those last years, I learned 6 languages, researched on the net, try all kinds of methodology and I finally knows what works and what doesn’t! I’m a music teacher, so I love passing my knowledge, and teaching is a passion! I’m myself a student on Italki, so I know how hard and frustrating learning languages can be sometimes, BUT I also know how rewarding it can be when you’ll understand your first song or have you first real discussion in that language. With me you will learn no grammar, no conjugaison, very few writing because I’m really focusing on everyday language speaking!

<em>Your English is really excellent but I found a few minor mistakes (many of them also made by native speakers), so...</em>

Italki teacher text presentation (speaking)

Hi everyone,
My name is Jonathan and I’m a polyglot enthusiast, I decided to share with you my last hack and tricks to start speaking French very fast quickly. <em>I know you focus on speaking but don't forget that languages are proper nouns in English and must be capitalized. Also, "fast" is correct (it can be used as an adverb) but "quickly" usually sounds better. Finally "tricks to speak French very fast" implies tricks to help you actually speak quickly, not learn quickly, which you probably meant.</em>
Those last years, I have learned 6 languages, researched on the net, tried all kinds of methodologies and I finally knows what works and what doesn’t!
I’m a music teacher, so I love passing on my knowledge, and teaching is a passion!

I’m myself a student on Italki myself, so I know how hard and frustrating learning languages can be sometimes, BUT I also know how rewarding it can be when you’ll understand your first song or have your first real discussion in that language.

With me you will learn no grammar, no conjugation, very little writing because I’ll really be focusing on everyday language speaking! <em>You started in future tense so stay in the future tense.</em>

<em>Again, very minor errors and I'd be proud if my French was as good as your English!</em>

Hi, Geovanna: 1. I start with Pimsleur while I go to work (2* 30 minutes everyday for 3 months) 2. Flashcards (I use memrise) 3. Italki teacher, when I speak my target language NO english or mother tongue + I put all my new vocab in Flashcard 4. Songs, movies, youtube videos... in the target languages 5. Speak, speak, speak, speak
Hi, I would like to know what is the methodology you say apply to learn speaking a language