Audrey
A region description Podhale is the region of Poland where tourists would never get bored and never forget the catching their breath scenery. It is situated in the south of the country two hours drive from Kraków- one of the biggest cities in Poland. There are not any better places to take a rest and get to know folk culture. Many people rightfully claim that Podhale is "the pearl of Lesser Poland" because of the best preserved folk art and slang. But even more enchanting are landscapes. There are lying between snow- capped mountains scenic valleys witj meandering rivers flowing through it. That is a sight to behold. Podhale is famous for endless trails full of exciting adventures where ramblers can encounter rare animals and vegetation like edelweiss which is like gold dust. A wonderful place to visit is Morskie Oko located in Tatra Mountains which is the most popular place for tourists. Other must- see is Zakopane eith famous pedestrian precinct called Krupówki. This region has many trips to offer ramblers and cyclists. Cylcling or rambling the trail around the Tatra Mountains provides unforgetable impression. It is a four- day trip during which tourists do over 200 kilometers. Even if it seems gruelling it is worth it.
1

A region description

Podhale is the region of Poland where tourists would never get bored and never forget the catching their breath breath taking scenery. It is situated located in the south of the country, a two hours drive from Kraków- one of the biggest cities in Poland. There are not any better places to take a rest and get to know folk culture. There's no better place to take a rest and to learn about polish folk culture. 

Many people rightfully claim that Podhale is "the pearl of Lesser Poland" because of the best preserved folk art and slang. But even more enchanting are the landscapes. There are lying They lye between snow- capped mountains scenic valleys with meandering rivers flowing through it. That is a sight to behold.

Podhale is famous for endless trails full of exciting adventures where ramblers can encounter rare animals and vegetation like edelweiss which is like gold dust. A wonderful place to visit is Morskie Oko located in Tatra Mountains which is the most popular place for tourists. Other Another must- see is Zakopane eith famous pedestrian precinct called Krupówki.

This region has many trips to offer ramblers and cyclists. Cylcling or rambling the trail around the Tatra Mountains provides an unforgetable impression. It is a four-day trip during which tourists do bike/walk over 200 kilometers. Even if it seems gruelling, it is worth it.

Dziękuję za pomoc ;)
Ogólnie, bardzo dobrze :)