Vivianna
Learning English I already had written this text but in another section, but the right section was here. I'm sorry Hi everybody, I'm Italian from Rome. I subscribed me in this website only two days ago (four days ago now ;-) ) and I already met a lot of kindly people of all nationality. It always was difficult for me learning English but It's very funny studying it in this way, now I like it and it's more easy for me memorize new words so I hope learn to speak fluently this language in a few time. I would like saying a day that to speak English for me is "a piece of cake" ;-)

Learning English

I had already written this text but in another section, but the right section was here. I'm sorry

Hi everybody, I'm Italian from Rome. I subscribed to this website only two days ago (four days ago now ;-) ) and I already met a lot of kindly people from all nationalities. It is always difficult for me to learn English but studying it in this way is very funny , now I like it and it's more easier for me to memorize new words so I hope to learn to speak english fluently  in a short time. I would like to say a day that to speak English for me is "a piece of cake" ;-)

* did u mean that you want to reach a good level of english?

Learning English

I already had written this text but in another section, but the right section was here. I'm sorry

Hi everybody, I'm Italian from Rome. I subscribed me in this website only two days ago (four days ago now ;-) ) and I already met a lot of kindly people of all nationality. It is always difficult for me to learning English but It's very funny studying it in this way, Now I like it and it's more easy for me memorize new words so I hope to learn speaking fluently this language in a short time. I would like saying a day that Speaking English for me is like "a piece of cake" ;-)