Camille Zhang
Do u like traveling Hello,guys,It's my first time to come here and write an essay to introduce myself and my country.My english name is Camille and the chinese name is ZhangTianTian,so u can guess i'm from China.For me, i like traveling so much,different country have different custom,so i can meet many people who are interesting and lovely,then we can learn from each other,so if u are also like traveling,pls join me ,we can chat or go traveling together,wating for u.

Do you like travelling?

Hello, guys. It's my first time on here writing an essay to introduce myself and my country. My English name is Camille and my Chinese name is ZhangTianTian, so you can guess i'm from China. I like traveling so much. Different countries have different customs, so I can meet many different people who are interesting and lovely, then we can learn from each other. So if you also like travelling please join me, we can chat or go traveling together, waiting for you.

thank you for your advice, if you want learn chinese,i can teach you ,we learn from each other ,i think it' be better
Awesome English though! I don't know any Chinese at all. You're doing great so keep it up!