Khoa
Moments in time 05/09/2000 It was a very special day- the beginning of his life as a student. The sky was blue, the sun shining brightly. Most of these little kids were excited. They jumped around, shouted and kept asking questions to their parents. The teacher did have a hard time keeping them in an orderly queue before coming into the classroom. Over there, at the end of the queue, a quiet boy was standing, clutching tightly to his mother’s hand. He was quiet, shy and a bit scared among these little noisy creatures. 09/05/2016 Finally came another special day: His graduation from the university. Still, the sky was blue Still, the sun was shining brightly. It was a solemn atmosphere. Young lads and ladies were sitting in the hall room, waiting for their names to be called. From that moment, their lives had turned to a new page. So many opportunities were waiting ahead, and so were the challenges. Over there, the quiet boy was sitting. This time his mother was clutching tightly to his now grown-up son’s hand, her eye filled with tears of joy. He was quiet; yet in his eyes, one can see the determination and fearlessness of a man who dares to challenge any challenge that may come.