Afraof1995
Listen some vedioes I have insisted to listen videoes about 2 weeks in everyday. It can really help your spoken and listening english. It is a good way to learn english, you're better to start from some simple videoes or some eassy english song, study step by step .

Listening to some vedioes videos

I have insisted on to listening to videoes about 2 weeks in everyday  twice a week (?). It can really help your spoken and listening English. It is a good way to learn English, you're better to start with some simple videoes or some eassy English songs and studying them step by step.

You are doing well. However, I see a pattern of errors with singular and plural, maybe that is something you can study. Keep it up!

Listening to some videos

I have insisted on listening to videos every day for about 2 weeks. It can really help your production and comprehension. It is a good way to learn english, you're better to start from some simple videos or some easy english songs, study step by step .

Great job, I made some corrections but it was easy to understand what you were saying.