smelval
Could you correct my writing, please Many thanks in advance How is everything? What's the weather like? Over here, it is a bit chilly and windy. Yesterday it had been raining cats and dogs. On Friday my daughter and I celebrated her birthday. She turned 7 years old. We went to pizzeria and I bought her a small keyboard. Her dad came only for two hours and then he left very quickly. Yesterday as it was a bit chilly we walked a bit outside. As for today, I went to church in the morning than I made pancakes and some Russian salad. From next week my working day will be a bit shorter. I will work till 3 pm so I will be back home early. Since June 1 I am going to have a long holiday. I hope to get good news from you soon

Could you correct my writing, please Many thanks in advance

Corrections   Suggestions

How is everything? What's the weather like? Over here, it is a bit chilly and windy It' s a bit chilly and quite windy (over) here and   yesterday it had been raining  poured down/was raining cats and dogs.

On Friday my daughter and I celebrated her birthday. She turned 7 years old. My daughter turned seven on Friday. We went out to pizzeria out for pizza/to a pizzeria to celebrate  and I bought her a small keyboard as a (birthday) present. Her dad came to see her but was only able to stay for two hours. only for two hours and then he left very quickly
Yesterday as it was a bit chilly we walked a bit outside. This makes it sound as you were OBLIGED to go out because it was chilly. Perhaps 'Yesterday because it was chilly, we didn't spend too long outdoors.'  As for today, I went to church in the morning than then later  I made pancakes and some Russian salad.
From next week my working day will be a bit shorter. I will work till 3 pm so I will be back home earlier than usual and then the long school holidays start on June 1.
And my long summer holiday starts rstarting June 1 I am going to have a long holiday.
I hope to get good news from you soon I look forward to hearing from you soon

Your English is good.  'to go for (a meal)' is a useful expression. you can go for a pizza, an Indian, a Chinese  etc.. 

How is everything? What's the weather like? Over Here, it is a bit chilly and windy. Yesterday it had been was raining cats and dogs.
On Friday my daughter and I celebrated her birthday. She turned 7 years old. We went to pizzeria and I bought her a small keyboard (*). Her dad came only for two hours and then he left very quickly.
Yesterday as it was a bit chilly we walked a bit outside. As for today, I went to church in the morning than I made pancakes and some Russian salad.
From next week my working day will be a bit shorter. I will work till 3 pm so I will be back home early.
Starting June 1 I am going to have a long holiday.
I hope to get good news from you soon.

This is very good and easy to understand.

* this sentence is awkward because it seems you bought her the keyboard at the pizzeria. I suggest: We celebrated her birthday by going to a pizzeria. I gave her a small keyboard.