Questions before applying for a room in a hall of residence Dear student advisor team, If everything works I will go for one Trimester (as an semester abroad from 25. January to 23. May 2016) study at the University of Bolton. I would be glad if you can answer me a few questions: - Is there something special to consider by applying for a room as an international student at the Orlando Village? - When should I apply for a room? - If the semester is from 25. Januar to 23. May 2016, which period is possible/ best to apply? - If I should apply now, what should I fill in the data entry instruction like "Student number" (the German?) and "Course of Study" ? Best regards
1

Questions before applying for a room in a hall of residence

Dear student advisor team,

If everything works I will study for one term 
(as an semester abroad from the 25th of January to the 23rd of May 2016)
at the University of Bolton.

{If you want to get fancy, you could replace "If everything works I will study" with "All going to plan, I'll be studying"}

I would be glad if you could answer a few questions for me:
- Is there something in particular to consider when applying for a room as an international student at the Orlando Village?
- When should I apply for a room?
- If the term is from the 25th of January to the 23rd of May 2016, which period is possible/best to stay for?

{With "apply" it sounds the same as the previous question. I would probably say something like "If ..., how long should I plan to stay in halls for?"}

- If I should apply now, what should I put down as my "Student Number" (my German one?) and my "Course of Study"?

Best regards

{I hope it does all go to plan! I've never visited Bolton but I'm sure you'll have a great time there.}