Raquel
(correction please) People are under pressure to spend money on how the look. I completely agree with this statement. Nowadays television and movies contribute to this problem by making us think that everyone has to be slim and beautiful. We are used to this because the appearance is the first thing that we see at the first time that we meet someone. There are people who spend lots of money on cosmetic operations, creams, makeup, clothes… Society has made that we have complex by our appearance. Another consequence is the health problems that some people have as a result of this pressure. On the internet, we can see very often, cases of girls and some boys with anorexia or other eating disorders. Personally, I’m very disappointed because few years ago, physical appearance wasn’t so important. In general, we have become in a very superficial society where we value unless other more important things such as sympathy, attitude, etc.
1

(correction please) People are under pressure to spend money on how the look.

I completely agree with this statement. Nowadays, television and movies contribute to this problem by making us think that everyone has to be slim and beautiful. We are used to this because someone's the appearance is the first thing that we see when at the first time that we meet someone. There are people who spend lots of money on cosmetic operations, creams, makeup, clothes, and more.  Society has made it so that we have a complex because of by our appearance. Another consequence of this are is the health problems that some people have as a result of this pressure. On the Internet*, we can often see very often, cases of girls and some boys with anorexia or other eating disorders. Personally, I’m very disappointed because a few years ago, physical appearance wasn’t so important. In general, we have become in a very superficial society where we value unless other, more important things, such as sympathy, attitude, etc.

Your ideas are very good. However, there were some grammar mistakes.

*The I in Internet is always capitalized

1

I completely agree with this statement. Nowadays television and movies contribute to this problem by making us think that everyone has to be slim and beautiful. We are used to this because appearance is the first thing that we see when we meet someone. There are people who spend lots of money on cosmetic operations, creams, makeup, clothes… Because of society we have a complex about our appearance. Another consequence is the health problems that some people have as a result of this pressure. On the internet, we can often see cases of girls and some boys with anorexia or other eating disorders. Personally, I’m very disappointed because a few years ago physical appearance wasn’t so important. In general, we have become a very superficial society where we value looks over more important things such as sympathy, attitude, etc.