Bing
My Day Tomorrow, I will have my internship in the Endocrine Department. To prepare for it, I spent all day in reading review books. Finishing reading, I knew more about mechanism, symptoms, and treatment of some diseases. Now I am confident to be an intern, who can handle some tasks.

My Day

Tomorrow, I will have am having my internship in the Endocrine Department. To prepare for it, I spent all day in reading review books. Finishing reading, I knew more about mechanism, symptoms, and treatment of some diseases. Now I am confident to be an intern, who can handle some tasks.

Note: 1. Spend time doing something. 

2. When you have a plan, you should say: be going to, not "will" 

My Day

Tomorrow, I will have my internship in the Endocrine Department. To prepare for it, I spent all day in reading review books. When I finished reading, I knew more about the mechanics, symptoms, and treatment of some diseases. Now I am confident to being an intern, who can handle some tasks.

1. In English, we would say "I will start my internship" instead of "I will have my internship".

2. In English, if you say "...who can handle some tasks", it means that you can only do some things. We don't include the word some because it means that we aren't as good of workers.

3. Good job! That interenship sounds very difficult.

My Day

Tomorrow, I will have my internship in the Endocrine Department (this means your internship is only for one day). To prepare for it, I spent all day in reading book reviews.  When I finished reading, I learned  more about mechanism, symptoms, and treatment of some diseases. Now, I am confident that I will be an intern who can handle some tasks.