Nathan
Ways of buying Hi ! I'm getting myself ready for an exam, so don't hesitate to tell me anything I could write better! Thanks :) Ways of buying There are a few ways you can buy things, the most common ones are probably by cash, by cheque, by credit card and by the internet. The easier way for me to buy is to order things on websites for two reasons : first you can order things and they are delivered to you so you don't have to take your car and go the shop and lose time you could use to do something else, and also you can order on quite a few websites at the same time so you have a lot of choice. Moreover they are websites such as Ebay where you can buy cheaper products and find things which wouldn't always be in classic supermarkets. However, there are also drawbacks : there is a lot of problems with lost shipments or brocken things etc but my parents work in a bank and I can notice there is a lot of hacking issues ! Customers often come because their credit card has been hacked or things like that so yes it's sure that paying by cash is safer. Now between cash and credit card, each one has his own advantages and drawbacks. On the one hand, paying by cash is completely safe, money can't be hacked whereas a credit card can be, or it's code can be stolen. However, if it happens, you can block the card whereas if your cash get stolen, you won't see it again. Moreover, a credit card burns much less easier than money so we never know. Last but not least, I think cheques is one of the safest option to buy expensive things because it can not be hacked, if it is stolen, you can cancel it and if it comes to burn it will feed your fireplace while you make a new one. Thanks for reading !
1

Ways of buying to buy things/to shop

Hi!

I'm getting myself ready for an exam, so don't hesitate to tell me anything I could write better! Thanks :)

Ways of buying

There are a few ways you can buy things, the most common ones are probably by cash, by cheque, by credit card and by through the internet.

The easiest way for me to buy things (or just "to shop") is to order them ("things" if you go with "to shop") on websites for two reasons: first you can order things and they are delivered to you so you don't have to take your car and go to the shop store and lose time you could use to do something else, and also you can order on quite a few websites at the same time so you have a lot of choice. Moreover they there are websites such as Ebay where you can buy cheaper products and find things which wouldn't always be in classic supermarkets.

However, there are also drawbacks: there is are a lot of problems with lost shipments or brocken things, etc. but my parents work in a bank and I can notice there is are a lot of hacking issues! Customers often come because their credit card has been hacked or things like that so yes it's sure clear that paying by cash is safer.

Now between cash and credit card, each one has his its own advantages and drawbacks. On the one hand, paying by cash is completely safe, money can't be hacked whereas a credit card can be, or it's code PIN can be stolen. However, if it happens, you can block the card whereas if your cash get stolen, you won't see it again. Moreover, a credit card burns (I'm not sure what you mean by burns? Literally burns? I'm not sure what point this sentence is trying to make.) much less easily than money so we never know.

Last but not least, I think cheques is are one of the safest option to buy expensive things because it cannot be hacked, if it is stolen, you can cancel it, and if it comes to burn it will feed your fireplace while you make a new one. (Again, with the burns, I'm not sure what you're trying to say.) 

Thanks for reading!

One thing to remember: in English, you don't put a space before exclamation points or colons as you have in hear. (That's "!" and ":".)