Vivianna
Pinky’s Life, My Yorkshire Terrier - Part I When I was thirteen years old my mother gave me a Christmas present, Pinky, my dog! He liked girls very much. Every time we went out it looked very attentively at the girls that had a miniskirt. He were also very charming; when it was three years it kissed Brigitte Nielsen and she kissed Pinky, in short, I could say I have had a dog that “necked” with a star!!! It was a very amazing dog. I miss him. I always had a dog in my house, but Pinky was like a brother for me. I will continue to speak about him in the next note.
1

When I was thirteen years old my mother gave me a Christmas present, Pinky, my dog! 

He liked girls very much. Every time we went out it looked very attentively at the girls that had a miniskirt. He was also very charming; when it was three years it kissed Brigitte Nielsen and she kissed Pinky, in short, I could say I have had a dog that “necked” with a star!!! It was a very amazing dog. I miss him. I always had a dog in my house, but Pinky was like a brother for me. I will continue to write about him in the next note.