Pablo
A day off Last Wednesday, I took a day off. I was really tired, so I though that It would be a good idea to have a rest. I went to the mountain with my girlfriend. We both love hiking, and it´s a fantastic way to be in contact with nature and It makes our to be more focused during the rest of week. Although we woke up at seven o´clock, It was worth the effort because we could see the sun raising and It´s was a magic moment. Then, we walked along a path through the woods for three hours. Suddenly, we saw a lovely river, and we decided to have lunch there. Finally, we returned to the car and we arrived home at five o´clock. We had a shower and watched a film. It´s was a wonderful day, I´m looking forward to taking another day off.
1

A day off

Last Wednesday, I took a day off. I was really tired, so I though that It would be a good idea to have a rest. I went to the mountain(s) with my girlfriend. We both love hiking, and it´s a fantastic way to be in contact with nature and it makes allows us to be more focused during the rest of week.
Although we woke up at seven o´clock, it was worth the effort because we could see the sun rising and it was a magic moment. Then, we walked along a path through the woods for three hours. Suddenly, we saw a lovely river, and we decided to have lunch there.
Finally, we returned to the car and we arrived home at five o´clock. We had a shower and watched a film. It was a wonderful day, I´m looking forward to taking another day off.

1

A day off

Last Wednesday, I took a day off. I was really tired, so I though that it It would be a good idea to have a rest. I went to the  mountains mountain with my girlfriend. We both love hiking, and it´s a fantastic way to be in contact with nature and it  It makes us  our to be more focused during the rest of week.
Although we woke up at seven o´clock, it It was worth the effort because we could see the sun rise raising and it  It´s was a magic moment. Then, we walked along a path through the woods for three hours. Suddenly, we saw a lovely river, and we decided to have lunch there.
Finally, we returned to the car and we arrived home at five o´clock. We had a shower and watched a film. It It´s was a wonderful day, I´m looking forward to taking another day off.

You only need to use a capital letter 'I' at the beginning of a sentence or when used on it's own, for example.  During the afternoon I corrected this text. It is more usual to use mountains in the plural when talking not being specific about a particular mountain. I climbed to the top of the mountain but we spent our day in the mountains