Could you please correct my mistakes? , This weekend I am going to Nadia's house I am so excited to have a chance to meet her family and also to play with her toys. After nursery I went with Nadia and her mummy to Tesco for some quick shopping, Nadia wants to make sure she is got enough carrots for my lunch. After that we went to Nadia's house, I was playing with her and her toys, we had a really nice picnic in her garden and also I could play with her little dog Mika. I think she likes me. Time goes so quick and after that I went to have a dinner with Nadia and her parents. I was lauging loud as her daddy jokes was really funny. Nadia brushed my teeth and put me into bed in my fresh set of pijamas , I was very tired so I had chance to cuddle to my best friend Nadia. Next day was really busy for us we went together to Playzone with Nadia's friend Nicola and we was playing with other kids, when we got hungry we ate some lunch and we drunk blue very sweet and tasty juice. Weather was nice so we decided to go for walk and ice creams. When we came back to home we had a dinner and we was watching cartoons in nadia's parents bed. Next day we went to Nadia's grandparents for family lunch and we had really relaxing day. ,,

Could you please correct my mistakes?

, This weekend I am going to wentNadia's house, I am so  was so excited to have a chance to meet her family and also to play with her toys. After nursery (nursery what? Rhytmes?) I went with Nadia and her mummy  Mum (Mummy to byłby jak Mumusia bardzo poteczny) to Tesco for some quick shopping, Nadia wanted to make sure she is got enough carrots for my lunch. After that we went back to  Nadia's house, I played with her and her toys, we had a really nice picnic in her garden and also I could play I was allowed to play with her little dog, Mika. I think she likes me. Time goes by so quickly and after that I went to have a dinner with Nadia and her parents. I laughed so loud at her daddy  Dad's  jokes, they were really funny. Nadia brushed my teeth (<em>Nadia umyła twoje zęby???)</em> and put me into bed in my fresh set of pijamas , I was very tired so I had chance to cuddle to my best friend Nadia. The next day was really busy for us. We went together to Playzone with Nadia's friend Nicola and we was were playing with other kids, when we got hungry we ate some lunch and we drunk  drank blue very sweet and tasty juice.  We drank some very sweet blue juice. The weather was nice so we decided to go for walk and buy ice creams. When we came back to home we had a dinner and we was were watching cartoons in Nadia's parents' bed. The next day, we went to Nadia's grandparents' house for a family lunch and we had really relaxing day. ,, it was a really relaxing day.

Could you please correct my mistakes?

, This Last weekend I went am going to Nadia's house I am was so excited to have a chance to meet her family and also to play with her toys. After nursery school I went with Nadia and her mummy to Tesco's for to do some quick shopping, Nadia wants to make sure she is has got enough carrots for my lunch. After that we went to Nadia's house, I was playing with her and her toys, we had a really nice picnic in her garden and I also I could played with her little dog Mika. I think she likes me. Time goes so quickly and after that I went to have a dinner with Nadia and her parents. I was laughing loudly as her daddy's jokes were was really funny. Nadia brushed my teeth and put me into bed in my fresh set of pyjamas , I was very tired so I had the chance to cuddle to with my best friend Nadia. Next day was really busy for us, we went together to the Playzone with Nadia's friend Nicola and we was played with other kids. When we got hungry we ate some lunch and we drunk blue, very sweet and tasty juice. The weather was nice so we decided to go for a walk and ice creams. When we came back to home we had a dinner and we was watching watched cartoons infrom Nadia's parents bed. Next day we went to Nadia's grandparents for a family lunch and we had really relaxing day.