Olesya
Music in my life I like to listen to the music in different janres and songs in different languages. I like some of the new musicians and singers, but prefer to listen to the retro music, especially from 60-80's of the ninteenth century. One of my favorit is the 'Lemon Tree' by 'Fools Garden'. I like many songs of the 'Roxette', 'Abba', Joe Dassin and many others singers and bands. Actually, I like so mach so different performers, that I'll write one entranse of each other. And what kind of music do you like? Which perfomers do you like to listen to the most?
1

Music in my life

I like to listen to music of different genres, and songs in different languages. I like some of the new musicians and singers, but prefer to listen to retro music, especially from the 60-80's of the twentieth century(The 20th century was the period between January 1, 1901 and December 31, 2000). One of my favorites is 'Lemon Tree' by 'Fools Garden'. I like many songs by 'Roxette', 'Abba', Joe Dassin and by many other singers and bands. Actually, I like so much music, and so many different performers, that I'll write a piece about each of them.
And what kind of music do you like? Which perfomers do you like to listen to the most?

1

Music in my life

I like to listen to the music in different janres sort of and songs in different languages. I like some of the new musicians and singers, but prefer to listen to the retro music, especially from 60-80's of the ninteenth century. One of my favorit is the 'Lemon Tree' by 'Fools Garden'. I like many songs of the 'Roxette', 'Abba', Joe Dassin and many others singers and their bands. Actually, I like so much manyso different performers, that I'll write one entranse entry for each of them of each other.