Donatella
"The angriest man in Brooklyn" I spent the last two hours watching a movie called "The angriest man in Brooklyn". The story is about an extremely irascible man who has been diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm, and it develops from a sort of misunderstanding, since the doctor tells him that he has only 90 minutes left to live. Being sure that he's going to die in an hour and a half, he desperately tries to figure out how to reconcile with his family and become a happy person. The main actor is Robin Williams. I admit to having watched the movie instead of studying and doing listening exercises, but isn't watching an English/American movie still a kind of listening exercise?
1

"The angriest man in Brooklyn"

I have spent the last two hours watching a movie called "The angriest man in Brooklyn". The story is about an extremely irascible man who was  has been diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm, and it develops from story begins with a sort of misunderstanding, since the doctor tells him that he has only 90 minutes left to live. Being sure that he's going to die in an hour and a half, he desperately tries to figure out how to reconcile with his family and become a happy person. The main actor is Robin Williams.

I admit to having watched the movie instead of studying and doing listening exercises, but isn't watching an English/American movie still a kind of listening exercise?