Alinne Moraes
About The USA during my vacation Good afternoon, friends! I'm back to Brazil, after about twenty days in The USA. I met Orlando, Miami and New York. Orlando is incredible, The themes parks are fantastics and I felt like a child again. The malls are a dream, I bought many things for me. Miami is a paradise, the beachs, malls, peoples, foods, Supermarkets, roads, everything... I met Hollywood, Fortlauderdale, Miami Beach, Downtown and Keybiscayne. In the last days of my vacation, I went to New York. I loved USA. See you soon.

About The USA during my vacation

Good afternoon, friends!

I'm back in to Brazil, after about twenty days in the USA. I visited met Orlando, Miami and New York.
Orlando is incredible., The themes parks are fantastics and I felt like a child again. The malls are a dream, I bought many things for myself me.
Miami is a paradise, the beaches, malls, peoples, foods, supermarkets, roads, everything... I met went to Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach, Downtown and Keybiscayne.
In the last days of my vacation, I went to New York.
I loved the  USA.

See you soon.

About The USA during my vacation

Good afternoon, friends!

I'm back to Brazil, after about twenty days in the USA. I met visited Orlando, Miami and New York.
Orlando is incredible. The themes parks are fantastics and I felt like a child again. The malls are a dream.   I bought many things for me myself.
Miami is a paradise.  The beaches, malls, peoples, foods, Supermarkets, roads, everything... I met visited Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach, Downtown and Key Biscayne.
In the last days of my vacation which I went to spent in New York.
I loved USA.

See you soon.

It sounds like you had a great vacation! 

Yes, I do! I used "met" but I change for "visited". Thank you for your correction!
I'm guessing you were using Conhecer when you were talking about the places like in the sentences - I met Orlando. In English you would just say I went to Orlando, etc. I took some time for me to get used to when learning Conhecer in Portuguese.
No. You're wrong. I worked hard during my life and realized my dream.