Sand
Technology Currently, the Internet has a lot of influence in our lives. People use the Internet all day in the mobile, tablet or computer. I have to admit that every day I use the Internet. On the phone to talk with my friends and in the computer to chat in social networks. Communicating with my friends electronically has advantages and disadvantages. It is a good option because it doesn't costs money and also because you can communicate from anywhere in the world. But in my opinion is better to communicate face to face with the friends. You must be very careful with social networks because the Internet is dangerous for everyone, especially for teenagers. At Internet may have hackers that they remove your personal files and they know your passwords or personal bank accounts. Each day, the mobile phones advance in their technology. A few years ago, with the mobile phone, we cannot take photography or have Internet access. Nowadays, have a mobile phone with Internet access is very common, besides it have many applications Another advantage of the internet is to read the online newspaper and I don't have to buy it in the shop. With this advantage, I save money and I read the newspaper faster.

Technology

Currently, the Internet has a lot of influence in our lives. People use the Internet all day in the mobile, tablet or computer. I have to admit that every day I use the Internet. On the phone to talk TO my friends and in the computer to chat in social networks.

Communicating with my friends electronically has advantages and disadvantages. It is a good option because it doesn't costs money and also because you can communicate from anywhere in the world. But in my opinion is better to communicate face to face with the friends.

You must be very careful with social networks because the Internet is dangerous for everyone, especially for teenagers. At Internet may have hackers that they remove your personal files and they know your passwords or personal bank accounts.

Each day, the mobile phones advance in their technology. A few years ago, with the mobile phone, we cannot take photography or have Internet access. Nowadays, have a mobile phone with Internet access is very common, besides it have many applications

Another advantage of the internet is to read the online newspaper and I don't have to buy it in the shop. With this advantage, I save money and I read the newspaper faster.

Technology

Currently, the Internet has a lot of influence in on our lives. People use the Internet all every day in on the mobile, tablet or computer. I have to admit that every day I use the Internet. On the phone to talk with my friends and in on the computer to chat in on social networks sites.

Communicating with my friends electronically has advantages and disadvantages. It is a good option because it doesn't costs cost money and also because you can communicate from anywhere in the world. But in my opinion is better to communicate face to face with the friends.

You must be very careful with social networks because the Internet is can be dangerous for everyone, especially for teenagers. At Internet may have hackers that they remove your personal files and they know your passwords or personal bank accounts.

Each  Every day, the mobile phones become more advanced in their technology. A few years ago, with the mobile phone, we cannot coudn't take photography photographs or have Internet access on our mobile phones. Nowadays,  have a mobile phones with Internet access is are very common and besides it have many applications. apps.

Another advantage of the Internet is that you can read an online newspaper and I don't have to buy it in the shop. With this advantage, I can save money and I read the newspaper faster.

I think most people would be lost without their phone-me included :)

I'm preparing the PET exam
Are you taking the IELTS test?