victor
The Last Weekend The last weekend I was on holiday for one week and I decided to go the beach in another city. We went with my friends to Valencia because we have a house in those city and the weather it's sunny. We organized a small tour by the city. In the morning, we went to the beach and we were there to the lunch that we decided to eat and drink beer in the ''Chiringito'' of the beach. On the afternoon, we were in our house because we stay very tired and began to preparate the night. Our plan were went to the party with other friends but they were decided to stay in their house. We changed the plans and we went to the party that other people did in the beach.
1

Last Weekend

Last week I was on holiday for one week and I decided to go to the beach to another city. My friends and I went to Valencia because we have a house in that city and the weather was sunny. We organized a small tour around the city. In the morning, we went to the beach and we were there until lunchtime, then we decided to eat and drink beer in ''Chiringito''. In the afternoon, we stayed in our house because we were very tired and began to get ready for the night. Our plan was to go to the party with other friends but they had decided to stay in. We changed the plans and we went to the party that other people gave on the beach.

The Last Weekend

The Last weekend I was on holiday for one week and I decided to go to the beach in another city. We I went with my friends to Valencia because we have a house there in those city and the weather it's is sunny. We organized a small tour of  by the city. In the morning, we went to the beach and we were there until to the lunchtime. that We decided to eat and drink beer in the ''Chiringito'' of on the beach. On In the afternoon, we returned to were in our house because we were stay very tired and we began to prepare for the evening.night. Our plan was to go were went to a the party with other friends but they were decided to stay home in their house. We changed the plans and we went to the party that other people did in on the beach instead.