Javier
Little text about a nuclear plant (help me with this brief text, please!!) Recently, there is being a lively controversy in Manfredia about the nuclear plant. There are people who want that it would be closed and others who are demanding a deeper survey about the case before to make a decision. On the one hand, some people believe the Manfredia nuclear plant should be closed because it could be the cause of the cancer that has appeared in some people of the near village. In fact, a young girl called Lindsey Green has death not long ago, which has raised the tension about the nuclear effect of the plant. On the other hand, other people believe the Manfredia nuclear plant should be kept open because they consider that the evidences which connect the nuclear plant and the appearance of the cancer are not conclusive. For that reason, these people think that it could be a rash decision to close the plant without a deeper study about its consequences. In addition, they argue that the plant has a benefit too, because it produces five hundred employs. In my opinion, it is a difficult situation, but it is necessary to act quickly. In first place, it must be done a study to determinate how the plant affect to the people who lives near of it. In second place, if it is found some negatives signs of radioactivity, it would be a good idea to close the plant, but helping to the workers to find a new job in the region.
1

Little text about a nuclear plant (help me with this brief text, please!!)

Recently, there is  being has been a lively controversy in Manfredia about the nuclear plant. There are people who want that it would it to be closed and others who are demanding a deeper survey about the case before to make a decision is made.

On the one hand, some people believe the Manfredia nuclear plant should be closed because it could be the cause of the cancer that has appeared in some people of the nearby village. In fact, a young girl called named Lindsey Green has death died not long ago, which has raised the tension about the nuclear effect of the plant.

On the other hand, other people believe the Manfredia nuclear plant should be kept open because they consider [better word here is "believe"] that the evidences which connects the nuclear plant and the appearance of the cancer are is not conclusive. For that reason, these people think that it could be a rash decision to close the plant without a deeper study about of its consequences. In addition, they argue that the plant has a benefit is beneficial too, because it produces employs five hundred employs people.

In my opinion, it is a difficult situation, but it is necessary to act quickly. In the first place, it a study must be done a study to determinate how the plant affects to the people who lives nearby of it. In the second place [or "secondlyS], if it is found some negatives signs of radioactivity are found, it would be a good idea to close the plant, but also helping to the its workers to find a new job in the region.

Good work, Carmen.  Your organization is easy to follow and you present both sides of the argument clearly. :)

1

Recently, there has been a lively controversy in Manfredia about the nuclear plant. There are people who want it to be closed and others who are demanding a deeper survey about the case before making a decision. 

On the one hand, some people believe the Manfredia nuclear plant should be closed because it could be the cause of the cancer that has appeared in some people of the near village. In fact, a young girl called Lindsey Green died not long ago, which has raised the tension about the nuclear effect of the plant.

On the other hand, other people believe the Manfredia nuclear plant should be kept open because they think that the evidence which connects the nuclear plant and the appearance of the cancer are not conclusive. For that reason, these people think that it could be a rash decision to close the plant without a deeper study about its consequences. In addition, they argue that the plant has a benefit too, because it produces five hundred jobs.

In my opinion, it is a difficult situation, but it is necessary to act quickly. In the first place, a study must be done to determine how the plant affects the people who lives near of it. In the second place, if some negative signs of radioactivity are found , it would be a good idea to close the plant, but also to help to the workers to find a new job in the region.

Nuclear plant activities should be at a place which is far from population. Further, adequate preventative measures must be taken for radio-activity effect. In addition, authority must create awareness about how it would be harmful if proper measures are not taken then decide whether it should be closed or not.