Palomo
preparing my birthday! - "Marco" MARCO: Hello Rosa ROSA: Hi Marcos MARCO: how’s it going? MARCO: I’m worried. How are you doing? ROSA: I’m ok. Why are you worried? MARCO: Because this Saturday is my birthday and i will do a party. ROSA: ok… but, what is the problem? MARCO: I didn’t go grocery shopping. ROSA: you don´t have much time, but don’t worry, i can help you. MARCO: Great!!! ROSA: We need make a list of the things that we need. MARCO: let me see… i have three bootles of soda “inca kola”, two bags of potato Chips and jamon. What else do we need? ROSA: we need three bootles of soda, three sixpack of beer, a chocolate cake, four bags of crackers, some onion rings, four chickens, five bags of banana Chips, ten bags of corn and… MARCO: i’m think about make sándwiches ROSA: ok Marcos good idea, but we need buy cheese for the sándwiches. So, what time is your party? MARCO: From 8:00 pm to 12: 00 mindnight ROSA:uhmm … i thought about buy turkey, wings maybe because we can make chicken wings , like a dinner.. MARCO: what about for the decoration? ROSA: we can buy balloons and candels for the chocolate cake. MARCO: that’s ok ROSA: do you have time this Friday for grocery shopping? MARCO: Let me see… yes, i do. But only in the afternoon, because in the morning i have math class and then i need go home. ROSA: good!! See you later.
1

preparing my birthday! - "Marco"

MARCO: Hello Rosa
ROSA: Hi Marcos
MARCO: how’s it going?
MARCO: I’m worried. How are you doing?
ROSA: I’m ok. Why are you worried?
MARCO: Because this Saturday is my birthday and i will do I am having a party.
ROSA: ok… but, what is the problem?
MARCO: I didn’t go grocery shopping.
ROSA: you don´t have much time, but don’t worry, i can help you.
MARCO: Great!!!
ROSA: We need to make a list of the things that we need.
MARCO: let me see… i have three bootles of soda “inca kola”, two bags of potato Chips and jamon. What else do we need?
ROSA: we need three bootles bottles of soda, three sixpacks of beer, a chocolate cake, four bags of crackers, some onion rings, four chickens, five bags of banana Chips, ten bags of corn and…
MARCO: i’m thinking about makeing sándwiches
ROSA: ok Marcos good idea, but we need to buy cheese for the sándwiches.
So, what time is your party?
MARCO: From 8:00 pm to 12: 00 mindnight
ROSA:uhmm … i thought about buying turkey, wings or maybe  we can make cook chicken wings , like a dinner..
MARCO: what about for the decorations?
ROSA: we can buy balloons and candels candles for the chocolate cake.
MARCO: that’s ok
ROSA: do you have time this Friday for grocery shopping?
MARCO: Let me see… yes, i do. But only in the afternoon, because in the morning i have math class and then i need go home.
ROSA: good!! See you later.