EveChan
Observation 1 Objetive description: There are 8 students of 20 because of the rain. Teacher explains in Spanish and most of students paticipe. Student: Profe que es “We”? Teacher: Ay, te voy a matar! Es un pronombre personal. Si Gonzalo? Ni bola me diste. Then teachers gives them copies with a text titled “The angel of the beach”. Students: No! Mas tarea?. Students complain about the amount of activities. Teacher explains next activity in Spanish Teacher: Marquen palabras que les parece fundamentales. No marquen todas las palabras que no entiendan. Appear the Word “beache” and teacher explains the difference between beach and bitch. Students make jokes about the word and some of their classmates. One of the students asks about the meaning of the new word and another student asks her “vos”. Once they finish the activity begin to answer questions relate with the text. Teacher writes on the board the question word “why” with a row that joins the letter “P”. Teacher asks for this letter and students ask “pene”. Teacher laughs . About the text, students tell the teacher that they did that text last year and teacher says that they have to do it again as a review. When teacher reads students don´t understand and laugh. Even they laugh of students which try to participate. Teaacher encourages students by saying that most f work had resolved by them. She just gave them meanings of some words. Subjetive description: Students try to participe as a group but they don´t manage enough of language. Teacher explains in Spanish and tries to explains in English but most of them don´t understand when teacher asks oral questions. Some students are not paying attention. They are using their mobil phones. Teacher suggests work in pairs because is better and easier. Teacher looks for the way they can understand the meaning of words by relation them with familiar things. For example quick with “quick soup”. Students are no encourage to do review of exercises the last year. So this could be boring for the students and end up doing other things like use mobile phone. And those which try to word are bothering for those which don´t do it. Teacher also gives too many grammar exercises in the same class without a context.
Almost all of the nouns (students, teacher) need the article 'the' before them.