Diego
Hey, I would appreciate it if you correct my essay "Ideas" People who have original ideas are of much greater value to society than those who are simply able to copy the ideas of others well. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Answer Throughout the years, human creativity has overcome all barriers in order to develop our civilizations, making the impossible to come true. It is a fact that copying ideas have improved our lifestyles, nevertheless, it is agreed that original ideas are those, which have changed the world bringing with them great value for humanity. This will be shown by looking at how unique ideas have impacted modern societies. On one hand, the greatest historical advances in science have been made by original inventors, who were remarked by thinking different. For example, the law of universal gravitation created by Sir Isaac Newton, changed how scientists understood the world and allowed science to make important advances for the human kind. This theory was revolutionary because understood the world in a different way from the way that scientific community did it at the time. Thus, it is clear how original thoughts have a greater capability to change the world. On the other hand, copying ideas have proved to be a powerful tool to spread knowledge. For instance, the industrial revolution highly improved the British society and it was the cornerstone of the British Empire. This revolution was rapidly copied by countries in Continental Europe allowing them a tremendous improvement in their economies. Although it is obvious that copying is a powerful tool to democratize and expand the knowledge, it is clear that its impact is less significant than the effect of the original idea. The above arguments put several convincing reasons in this analysis. However, it has been shown that unique ideas have the capacity to change deeply our lifestyles. Therefore, I strongly feel that people with original ideas bring with them a greater value for modern societies. It is expected that governments, entrepreneurs and scientific community continue to work with revolutionary ideas, which are going to make of the world a better place.
1

Hey, I would appreciate it if you correct my essay "Ideas"

People who have original ideas are of much greater value to society than those who are simply able to copy the ideas of others well.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Answer

Throughout the years, human creativity has overcome all barriers in order to develop our civilizations, making the seemingly (by definition, impossible things cannot come true) impossible to come true. It is a fact that copying ideas hasve improved our lifestyles. Nevertheless, it is agreed that original ideas are those, which have changed the world by bringing with them great benefit value for humanity. This is demonstrated will be shown by looking at how unique ideas have impacted modern societies.

On the one hand, the greatest historical advances in science have been made by original inventors, who were remarked by thinking differently (you are describing the verb, hence you need the adverb 'differently', not the adjective 'different'). For example, the law of universal gravitation derived created by Sir Isaac Newton, changed how scientists understood the world and allowed science to make important advances for mankind the human kind. This theory was revolutionary because Newton understood the world in a different way from the way that scientific community did it at the time. Thus, it is clear how original thoughts have a greater capability to change the world.

On the other hand, copying ideas hasve proven to be a powerful tool to spread knowledge. For instance, the industrial revolution highly improved the British society and it was the cornerstone of the British Empire. This revolution was rapidly copied by countries in Continental Europe allowing them a tremendous improvement in their economies. Although it is obvious that copying is a powerful tool to democratize and expand the knowledge, it is clear that its impact is less significant than the effect of the original idea.

The above arguments put several convincing reasons in this analysis. However, it has been shown that unique ideas have the capacity to greatly change deeply our lifestyles. Therefore, I strongly feel that people with original ideas bring with them a greater value for modern societies. It is expected that governments, entrepreneurs and the scientific community continue to work with revolutionary ideas, which are going to make of the world a better place.