Julius
Streets of Hong Kong 呢次我寫我嘅經驗喺香港。我同我嘅香港嘅朋友出去行街。我哋探太平山同埋。我哋夜晚去旺角。我哋喺旺角嘅街跳舞。 香港女有興趣外國人啦。我同兩個朋友被邀請一幫女晚飯。晚飯真棒。 我餘日做好多朋友。一個星期之後出去香港,我好悲啦。下目的地係廣州。我真係愛廣州。 This time I will write about my experiences in the streets of Hong Kong. I went out with my new friends from Hong Kong. We visited some sights in Hong Kong like the Victoria Peaks. At night we went to Mongkok. We performed a dance show at the streets. The Hong Kong girls were very interested in us foreigners. A group of girls invited my and a friend for dinner. This was a real surprise, because I thought chinese girls are less open. The dinner was really nice. On the other days I also made many new friends. I was really sad that I had to leave Hong Kong after one week. Next stop was Guangzhou.
2

Streets of Hong Kong

呢次我寫我喺香港嘅經歷。我同我嘅香港嘅新朋友出去行街。我哋去咗太平山同埋其他啲地方。我哋夜晚去旺角。我哋喺旺角嘅街跳舞。

香港嘅女生对外國人好感興趣啦。几个女生邀請我同埋一個朋友一齐晚飯。晚飯真棒。
喺其他时间都交咗好多朋友。一個星期之後就离开香港,我都好傷心噶。下目的地係廣州。我真係愛廣州。

This time I will write about my experiences in the streets of Hong Kong. I went out with my new friends from Hong Kong. We visited some sights in Hong Kong like the Victoria Peaks. At night we went to Mongkok. We performed a dance show at the streets.
The Hong Kong girls were very interested in us foreigners. A group of girls invited my and a friend for dinner. This was a real surprise, because I thought chinese girls are less open. The dinner was really nice.
On the other days I also made many new friends. I was really sad that I had to leave Hong Kong after one week. Next stop was Guangzhou.

Streets of Hong Kong

呢次我寫我喺香港嘅經驗。我同我嘅香港朋友出去行街。我哋去咗太平山同埋。我哋夜晚去旺角。我哋喺旺角嘅一條街跳舞。

香港女仔對外國人有興趣外國人啦。一班女仔邀請我同兩個朋友被邀請一幫女晚飯。晚飯真係好正
係其他日子都識左餘日做好多朋友。一個星期之後離開出去香港,我好唔捨得啦。下目的地係廣州。我真係愛廣州。

Streets of Hong Kong

次我寫我喺香港經歷。我同我香港嘅朋友出去行街。我哋探太平山。我哋晚黑旺角。我哋喺旺角嘅一條街跳舞。

香港女外國人有興趣啦。我同兩個朋友被邀請同一班仔吃晚飯。晚飯真棒。
我餘日識咗好多朋友。一個星期之後要離開香港,我好傷心啦。下目的地係廣州。我真係好鐘意廣州。

Streets of Hong Kong

呢次我寫我係香港既經歷。我同我嘅香港朋友出去行街。我哋去左太平山同埋我哋夜晚去左旺角。我哋喺旺角嘅街跳舞。

香港女仔對外國人好有興趣。我同兩個朋友被邀請一齊食晚飯。晚飯真好味。
我之後仲識左好多新朋友。一個星期之後我要離開香港,我好唔開心啦。下一個目的地係廣州。我真係愛廣州。

I think it's important to pay attention to the tense in Cantonese which you will find “宜家” “咗” there kind of words in the conversation to indicate whether you are talking about things happening in the past or present.